2- Day Introductory Training In Motivational Interviewing:
Workshop taught by Susan who is a member of the International Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT) since 2009, and conducts trainings in her office and throughout Los Angeles.
Next Introductory Workshop: delayed due to COVID till 2021
- Are you a helping professional at a complete loss when your clients get stuck?
- Do you want to stop being the cheerleader for change and have your clients take an active role with their desired goals?
- Do you often wonder if your techniques match and evolve with your client’s needs?
- Would you like to be able to help facilitate healthy behavior change in a way that really works?
These are some of the tools this Motivational Interviewing workshop will equip you with:
- How to roll with resistance with clients who are ambivalent with change
- Identifying the back-story of what the client may not be telling you
- Helping the client identify their desired goals
- Strategies and techniques that create momentum for change
This workshop is geared towards for professionals working with clients with goals of health related behavior change: physicians, nurses, health educators, care managers, dietitians, social workers, counselors, psychologists, life coaches, mediators, clergy, dentists, dental hygienists, probation/corrections officers, personal trainers, etc.
What’s included in registration:
12 hours of training
Snacks and Beverages
9am – 4pm both days
Register for Intro Training: July 14 2022
Schedule for Virtuals: 9 am – 1 pm PT, all $155
2 Trainings – $285
3 Trainings – $395
You will receive a Registration Confirmation email after filling out the form. It will include a link to PayPay to pay for registration(s). When paying specify which trainings you want to attend if 2 or 3.
**Please note the specials are for 1 person who wants to attend multiple trainings.
LIVE Trainings delayed due to COVID.