Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1 cup organic tiger nut flour
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 large pastured or organic eggs
- 1 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend till combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan (or lined with parchment paper) and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until middle comes out clean with a toothpick.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and remove from pan. Slice and enjoy!
- Add-ins: ½ cup nuts of choice or dark chocolate chips or pumpkin seeds for decoration.